Sunday, November 18, 2007

White Boy du Jour: James Franco

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

James Franco
is bringing sexy Jewish boys back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'd like some of that with a side of stuffing this Thanksgiving.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And some cakes for dessert!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They should have killed Tobey Maguire's monkey ass instead of his in Spider-Man 3.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If he were running on the GOP ticket, I'd be voting Republican on the next election.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's even sexy on the toilet stool.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's almost as pretty as me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, not really.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He is pretty, though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even his spooj is pretty.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If his acting were as strong as his looks, he'd have a house full of Oscars by now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

However, he's actually one of those "be seen and not heard" type of actors.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I would bet he sounds nice in bed, though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If he were a woman, I'd turn into a lesbian.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Were he a dog, I'd try some bestiality.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If he were me, I'd masturbate in front of the mirror all day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even at work.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And on the subway.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I want to bring him home, feed him, fatten him up, and make him supersessay!

8 comments:

Qucifer said...

ioknow Coco, boy looks like he supporting a serious coke habit on the side

Coco LaRue said...

I am, too, so what?

VF said...

imma kill you for this

...
can I get a bump??

Coco LaRue said...

LMAO! Never!

S.K. said...

The what is this arrow made me LOL!!!

Yep. He's a Cutie. Yep. I'd smash.

Rabbi Sharpton is going to get me but I really didn't think Jew boys came with Abs like that. Who knew.

Coco LaRue said...

LMAO!

ms-errie said...

I'd brainstorm...but I don't think I'd smash.

*grabs a cup of smegnog on my way out to sip* ....Ewwh, a little salty. I'll return the glass in a minute Love.

Coco LaRue said...

Smegnog?!