Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Poor Unfortunate Souls

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The new Broadway musical, The Little Mermaid, looks a hot, shitty mess.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

First of all, Miss Ursula should not be skinny.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Secondly, that water is NOT real.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thirdly, these look like some thangs you'd see in some Dr. Seuss movie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fourthly, whatever this is, it's just plain wrong.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Kiss the Girl" was my shit. I used to switch up the lyrics, though, and make it "Suck the Boy."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why aren't these boys nekkid?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why does she look more like Audrey III than a true Disney villainess?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Is there any reason at all to go to this shit?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh, yeah: Norm Lewis. I'll be there.

4 comments:

S.K. said...

Remind me to spank you for suck the boy. You are soo naughty.

Yeah, and this does look a mess.

Coco LaRue said...

I'll be waiting on those love taps.

Janice said...

I would probably go see that shyt if I could though. This is one of my fave Disney movies.

I took Layla to see Finding Nemo on ice. That was sooo damn cute.

Coco LaRue said...

Nemo is sexy as hell.