Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again!

Coco LaRandomness

Accent – I slip into and out of a Southern accent, depending upon how much I've had to drink.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Don't Drink – Milk (or "cow piss" as I like to call it).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chore I Hate – Going to work.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pets – I have a shih tzu named Notorious.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And he is.

Essential Electronic – My iPod. I never go anywhere without her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Perfume/Cologne – Smegma.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gold or silver – Platinum. Bow down, bitches.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Insomnia – Yes. My eyes STAY open.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Job Title – Head Negro in Charge.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Most Admired Trait – I am such a fucking sweetie pie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Physically – I got dumps like a truck.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kids – Should be shaken, not stirred.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Religion – I'm proud Baptist. (I'm from the South, duh!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Siblings – Three: one dude and two chicks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Time I wake up – 7 AM.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Unusual talent/skill – Put "bootyclap" into the XTube search engine and see for yourself.



Vegetable I refuse to eat – I don't fuck with beets.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Worst habit – Laughing at people at inappropriate times.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

X-rays – X-ray vision would be HAWT!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My favorite meal – Paul Wall.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Appetizer – B5.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Entree – The Rock.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I tag Tyson Beckford,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Vin Diesel,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mario Lopez,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and Shemar Moore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Bex-N-Effect said...

This is my fave post!

Notorious is so cute! My Shih Tzu is Shorty the Pimp.

jerzeygyrl said...

I think I just came on myself!
*wipes drool*

Reasons why I stan for CoCo:

Favorite cologne: smegma!!!

Kids – Should be shaken, not stirred. (bwahahaha!)

Coco LaRue said...

LOL! Thank you, Bex!

Coco LaRue said...

Y'all hoes know y'all like smegma!

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Coco...YOU ROCK! That was highly entertaining!

Coco LaRue said...

Girl, I know.