Friday, October 19, 2007

He'll Be Twenty-One on Wednesday, Y'all!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aubrey Graham is a picture of adolescent beauty.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At 6'4", he's tall, yella, and smashworthy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He calls himself Drake, but I call him lunch.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've got shoes older than these li'l nigglets...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But shoes are like asses: they are made to be WORE THE FUCK OUT.



But shit, they've got to learn somehow!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll get he's drinking Tang.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aubreydrake ain't featuring none of y'all old women (this includes YOU, Mrs. Carolina Gul)!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's probably wack, but I don't even care.

aubrey graham unscripted

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Cute kid, eh? He still needs a good shaking!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Post up to get smacked down, nappy-headed hoes!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oooh! Two for the price of one!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's going to be fun tucking him in every night!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Coco LaRue: Professional Boy Trainer

8 comments:

Janice said...

*pulls out my "CoCo's blog" pantie stash*

He can rap











his lip around my.......

Q said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA I almost want to say I hate you for this post , but I think I love you just as hard for it

Q said...

I Like your commitment to a young man's future gayness!

Carolina said...

I see you Mr.Coco LaHomeWrecker !
Check my blog, betch :)
Smooches !!

Coco LaRue said...

*falls out at Jay*

Coco LaRue said...

It's my job to turn young men gay.

Coco LaRue said...

Y'all know y'all like it.

Coco LaRue said...

CG, your blog stole my soul!