Sunday, July 29, 2007

Coco and the Comic-Con

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had a special manfriend once -- who shall remain nameless -- that tried to take me to one of these.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I had to let him know in every conceivable language that there was no way in the world that I'd be caught dead at one of these freak conventions:

Eso es imposible.

C'est impossible.

Quello è impossibile.

Das ist unmöglich.

Isso é impossível.

То невозможно.

Dat is onmogelijk.

那是不可能的。

Hell to the naw!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't get me wrong: I love comic books. However, I don't need to prove my interest by dressing up like somebody I haven't the body

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

or DNA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

or mutant abilities

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

to pretend to be. And I also have good sense

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and a whole lot of pride, too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seeing as how he had one Black parent, I let special manfriend know that he had no business going either.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We separated soon after.

No comments: