Monday, June 25, 2007

Man of the Hour: Jerry Ferrara

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jerry Ferrara, or Turtle Papi, as I like to call him, has the certain swagger that we at Thursday Nite Fever love so much!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Apparently, he's on an HBO show "Entourage", but I honestly wouldn't know.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't worry: I'm not leaving my husband any time soon, but hey, he ain't gon' live forever and a brotha needs a Plan B.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Turtle Papi lubs the chil'ren.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't know who she is, but she'd be wise to back THE FUCK up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wanna buy you a drank, Turtle Papi!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You again?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ha! If you think you're gonna get Coco's man, you had better think again!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's hard to find another shortie like mine, but Turtle Papi makes for a great substitute.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This muh'fucka looks gooder than Mexican cornbread!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just want to run my fingers through his gently shellacked hair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wonder how he feels about being a part of my entourage...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's a great sideline ho; he knows how to play his part.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Would you smash?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

afro jamaicano said...

i'll stick with paul wall..

Coco LaRue said...

No, I'll stick with Paul Wall. You get your own White boy!