Monday, June 18, 2007

Lurking My Ass Off

While enjoying yet another sick day, I was lurking at my favorish site, Crunk + Disorderly. I happened upon the following comment, courtesy of PMAO, which both destroyed my soul and hurt my spleen:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Is this a promo pic for the New Reality show on VH-1 - Teen Flavor of Love Teen Edition starring Brandon Jackson
.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-1st and 2nd from left - Envee and Emerald:
R. Kelly called he said he can give you a ride home from prom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-3rd from left - Tranny:
Eddie Murphy called he said he can give you a ride home from prom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-4th from left - Deelishis
: Bitches I am always in the middle. I have the train attached to the wrist like a queen. I am Diana,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Coco
,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and Beyonc
é

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and you all are back-up singers!!


-5th from left - Bluetooth
: She is on the show to bolster her singing career. Sings a mean rendition of "Lean on Me, if you ain't skrong!"



-6th from left - Pillsberry
: She shouldn't take Ashanti's hand me downs. There are probably traces of Irv Gotti and Nelly on that dress.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-7th from left - Stick: Why she doing a tittay check? Or are her tittays narcaleptic also. She's the Bootz of the crew.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bang! Bang! In yo' ass!

No comments: