Sunday, May 20, 2007

Oh, How Lucky That Kelly Baldwin Is!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Am I the only one who lusts after Joey Fatone?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He makes my nether regions boil with the heat of 10,000,000 volcanic rocks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sometimes, when we're alone, he does me like that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I never had love for any of those other *NSYNC hoes; I've always been all about some Joey.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'd advise you to back off, buddy-boy. The Phat-One is all fine and all mine!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Real men rock Garanimals!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Salivates*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fuck what you heard, he's the one bringing sexy back!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There ain't but four letters on his mind: C-O-C-O. The rest of y'all faggots need to fall the fuck back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's tearing up my heart when I'm with you, Joey. And when we are apart, I feel it, too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got something for you to rent, papi!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's the smile that lights up the night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No, no, he's not husband material or anything, I just have to acknowledge a fine, talented hunk of manliness when I see one.

3 comments:

JaySpice said...

Joey was ALWAYS my favorite. His hunky chunky azz.

Coco LaRue said...

He is too tasty for words!

Anonymous said...

OMG becky... you people are terrible! He's a herb... you're all herbs... and finding this actually made my night as I laughed my ass off. Suck it hard.