Sunday, August 13, 2006

White Boy du Jour

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eric Balfour sits prettily along that line of being ass-ugly and hot as balls.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Depending upon my mood, sometimes I think he's the best thing since sliced bread, but other times, I'm just not feeling him at all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

However, this is clearly a day where I am thinking he's something special!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apparently, we learn from MySpace that he is a singer, too. He fronts a band called Fredalba, but I don't know if and when their CD is dropping. But seriously, though, does it matter? This man is delicious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then again, all white boys (at some point in their lives) are in a band, so I guess this is nothing special.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am almost even willing to forgive him for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Almost.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Oujisama-san said...

I've just got to say that I love your blog! I found it randomly while searching for pics of the now cute Tahj Mowry (because his wikipedia page was lacking one) and found this amazing blog! I'm also a black gay man, so maybe that's part of what endears me to you. anyway, I look forward to more of your entries! bye!

Coco LaRue said...

Thanks for the love, Oujisama-san! And, oh, yes, Tahj has turned unexpectedly nice!

Anonymous said...

If you think Balfour is hot, RUN (don't walk) to the video store and get the movie "Lie With Me". It's all about sex and he's naked in almost every scene. Penis: check. Erect penis: check. Close-ups of nearly every inch of his body: check. H-O-T-T!

Joshua Knowles said...

Mr. Balfour is SO HOT!