Sunday, August 06, 2006

These Bitches Are Extra Crazy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The season premiere of Flavor of Love 2 was pretty damn ridiculous! I will definitely be tuned in week after week.

It's too bad about Saaphyri (and her $800 hair),

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but Buckwild is the plum craziest one in my opinion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, and I didn't like how H-Town called Saaphyri "ghetto trash" and if Flavor Flav weren't a self-hating Negro, he would have put her ass off the damn show because of that, not because she "needed a doctor."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But I suppose that is another story for another day.



I'm glad Somethin is still around, too. That bitch is extra super-duper crazy and took a shit in the damn house. THE BITCH TOOK A SHIT IN THE DAMN HOUSE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AND NO, I COULD NOT HAVE JUST HAPPENED TO ANYBODY. The shit is just ridiculous. Literally.

I like the addition of all the lesbians on the show, but I would have loved a tranny or two. The girls n this season are definitely better looking than last season...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But then again, they'd have to be.

All this and Lloyd Banks, too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is going to be the best show on VH1 ever!

No comments: