Tuesday, August 01, 2006

From "Ozone" Magazine

Here's T-Pain's list of the Hollywood ladies he'd like to smash:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10. Macy Gray
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Ain't nobody fuckin' with her, so we can have good clean fun. I know she's nasty."

9. Mo'Nique
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8. Oprah
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Oprah can get it, but only if she pays for it. It don't have to be much. It could be a one-time thing, $100 thing, and she'd be all good."

7. Queen Latifah
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6. Peggy Bundy, the Mumma on Married With Children
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I don't know her real name, but she could get it. The bitch on 'Married With Children' was fine as fuck, even though nobody was looking at her with all that makeup on."

5. Milla Jovovich
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4. Pam Grier
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"She could get it, but only from the back cause something's wrong with her face."

3. Hilary Duff
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2. Charli Baltimore
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"She can get it just cause of her hair. It's fluctuating. And she's taller than me, so I can lift her up."


1. Shawnna
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"C'mon. First of all, she's Shawnna. She can rap her ass off. I would love for her to rap to me while we're getting it on. She's just cute as hell. She's hood too, so sometimes if I'm real tired and can't fight, she'd probably fight for me. That's why she's number one on the list."


First of all, I never have even read Ozone and now, I can safely say that I never will.

Secondly, I don't even have a vagina, but it's most assuredly DRY AS THE SAHARA after reading this.

Thirdly, how the fuck does somebody's hair fluctuate?

Finally:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: